Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Lazy Saturday

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Lazy Saturday

Posted by Mark A. LeBlanc on Aug 16, 2009


The chef/owner brought over the avocados and t...
Phone never rang today, went to the library this morning. It’s been awhile and I was surprised to see the parking lot so full. There were about twenty people using the computers in the main space, A-HA, that’s the new attraction at the local library. Even though I went there to get a new card and check out a book, the subject of the book was computer related. How many books with the word “Idiots ” or “Dummies ” in the title do I have to read before I get a complex? After the library, a trip to Winn-Dixie mainly because I have a $10 off coupon. Stocking up on frozen fish, etc., I presented my coupon only to be told that it wasn’t expired but wouldn’t be good until next week. Can I borrow a copy of Coupons for Dummies? Home, put the food away and Jackie made a wonderful guacamole with fresh avocados which we spooned over crab cakes for lunch. A long nap while the rain fell outdoors and here we are. A lazy Saturday, a day to be thankful for and I hope yours was as good or better.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment