Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Best Day

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
Posted by Mark A. LeBlanc on Aug 14, 2009 with No Comments
in Uncategorized

Chet Baker
I was watching a documentary on the life of the great jazz musician Chet Baker. The interviewer asked if he could single out a day as the best in his life. A reflective, almost pained expression crossed his face as he reflected and struggled to pick only one. This struck me as a great question to pose to myself. If I have to reflect on all that God has blessed me with and concentrate on all the great days and struggle to pick only one…how great is my life? Try it yourself, an attitude of gratitude can transform your life.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

First Day

Posted by Mark A. LeBlanc on Aug 13, 2009


Picture of the "Gingerbread House" i...
This blog doesn’t know why it is here yet. My professional information regarding real estate can be found at http://markleblanc.mfr.mlxchange.com. See, I’d really hoped that would appear as a clickable link but I am learning as I go. Maybe when I hit the publish key…. well that didn’t work. Onward through the fog.
I posted to Facebook yesterday that time is slipping away to find a home to buy and close on it before the tax rebate deadline of Nov 30. Our government is rarely so generous as to offer $8,000 with no strings attached except to occupy the house for three years. Call or email me soon if you are interested, I have a whole team of professionals ready to work for you to achieve your housing goals.
Keep in mind that the new lower values that make buying so attractive also make owning a home less expensive in almost every instance. The lower price means lower taxes, lower insurance, and lower overall payments. Also, the interest and taxes are deductible items on your federal income tax , a fact that means you get to keep more of your hard earned cash every year. Take those deductions away from your landlord and keep them for yourself. You can reach me at markleblanc100@gmail.com.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment